The QA/QC Manager is responsible for ensuring that the Quality Management System is fully implemented in an organized and efficient manner. The QA/QC Manager is working closely with related engineering, construction departments.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage and oversee project quality to ensure compliance to codes, standards, regulations, equipment’s specifications and Quality Management System’ requirements;
• Advance quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization;
• Manage the development and implementation of the Quality Management System for planning, fabrication, inspection, documentation and operations activities including:
• Plan duties within the QA/QC staff and related work schedules;
• Establish service standards for end users (i.e., internal department or external customer);
• Identify and develop QA/QC personnel certification requirements and continue education/training needs;
• Provide leadership, mentorship and direction of all QA/QC personnel.
• Develop and implement risk-based inspection activities and processes;
• Identify and develop solutions to correct inspection function deficiencies;
• Manage construction processes, plant equipment, inspection and Quality Management System internal audits.
• Advanced ability to communicate effectively with all internal organization departments, suppliers, subcontractors and regulatory authorities;
• Strong coordination and organization skills, with strict emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail;
• 10+ years working experience;
• Advanced experience working within local jurisdictional and regulatory authorities;
• Advanced knowledge of project specific documentation;
• Advanced knowledge of safety programs;
• Experience in project planning and execution (construction).
• Ability to develop and manage non-conformance, deficiencies and reporting programs;
• Experience in developing and monitoring of project’s QA/QC budgets;
• Ability to ensure correct codes, standards, job specifications, project procedures & regulations are properly identified, correctly specified in detail and met or exceeded;
• Ability to work within strict deadlines and under pressure while maintaining a professional conduct.