CRCC Asia is an international education organization that facilitates international professional development programs in 8 cities in 5 countries globally: China, Japan, Vietnam, South Korea and England. CRCC Asia has been in operation for 12 years, partners with 65+ universities and governmental bodies globally, and has sent 8,000+ students abroad through its award winning internship programs. CRCC Asia’s internship programs take place across a variety of dynamic sectors, including business, finance, engineering, law, and much more. CRCC Asia has over 50 staff members worldwide, with offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Tokyo, Osaka, Ho Chi Minh, Seoul, Manchester, London, Philadelphia and Brisbane.
Introduction to the role
As our internship programs in Asia continue to impress our participants, university partners, and government education authorities, CRCC Asia’s Director of Global Programs is looking for a committed and motivated young professional to become our General Manager for the new Seoul Internship Program which will accept a first intake of participants in May 2019.
The multifaceted role combines:
● Establishing and operating an office and program team in Seoul from January 2019
● Partnership building/Business Development with relevant organisations in the Seoul area
● Program management including direct contact with participants on the CRCC Asia Seoul program
● HR, Finance and Operational Management
The position offers a unique professional opportunity related to a variety of fields including higher education, international education, career development, international relations, travel and tourism.
● Minimum Bachelor’s degree education, preferably in a business related field
● Proven leadership/project management experience (minimum 2 years)
● Organization skills with acute attention to detail, ability to multitask and prioritize duties in a dynamic work environment
● Understanding of CRCC Asia business model, company culture, and internship programs
● Flexible and adaptable to ever changing situations and demands
● Previous experience/knowledge of the Seoul city area
● Strong Korean and English language skills (ability to communicate openly in both languages is vital)
● Experience in study abroad, education and/or consulting fields highly desirable
● Diligent self-starter able to work towards deadlines
● Strong knowledge of Korean business codes, culture & customs
● Ability to multitask, think logically and provide quick decisions on problem solving situations