We are truly looking for knowledgeable teachers in English Language/Literature or Social Studies or Science subjects who will work for the Prestigious International School that is located in Qingdao, China. The school is run by the HQ school in Seoul, Korea that is the renowned top private school in Korea.
Teachers are required to be able to teach any subject(s) in
– English Language/Literature (SAT Reading, Writing / AP English Language, Literature / TOEFL)
– Social Studies (AP World History, AP Psychology, AP Economics, AP Comparative Government)
– Science (AP Chemistry, AP Biology, AP Physics)
for the students who are preparing to advance to U.S. universities.
Majored in relevant subject(s) or SAT/AP Score Holders or Teaching Related Certificate Holder or Experienced or English Native Speakers or Bilingual (English-Korean) capability will be highly appreciated.
Korean Gyopo teachers are also welcomed.
APPLY NOW by applying via http://gloii.com/forms/view.php?id=15877
And get the lucrative benefits and chance to live in clean city Qingdao, China. This job should contribute to your job career in great way.
A. JOB INFORMATION
– Job Number: QD182H
– School Type: Private International School
– Job Type: Full Time
– Number of Teachers needed: 3
– Location: Qingdao, China
– Student Age: Junior – Senior High School
– No of Class: 25 students
– Working Hours: 8am – 5pm, M – F
– Teaching Hours: 16 – 20 hours per week
– Starting Date: 21st of August, 2018
– Preferred Teachers: Majored in relevant subject(s), SAT/AP Score Holders or Experienced or English Native Speakers, Bilingual (English-Korean) or Gyopos
– Monthly Salary: 3M KRW ~ 4M KRW = 18,000 CNY ~ 24,000 CNY (negotiable based on abilities, qualifications and experiences)
– Housing: Provided Free (3 free meals included)
– Flight: 9,000 RMB (at Max) Flight allowance per year. Airport pickup service
– Visa: Sponsored
– Vacation: Paid Winter and Summer breaks (7 weeks each)
B. HOW TO APPLY
Anyone who is interested in this opportunity, please make DIRECT application through our ‘APPLY NOW’ site at
A representative will assist you shortly to initiate the placement process.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please let us know by sending email to email@example.com for prompt assistance.
– Bachelor Degree or above
– Majored in relevant subject(s) or SAT/AP Score Holders, Teaching Related Certificate Holder, Experienced or English Native Speakers or Bilingual (English-Korean) capability will be highly appreciated.
– Koreans or Korean Gyopos
– Clean nationwide criminal background check
* Proof documents will be asked during the official process
D. About GLOII Job Consulting
GLOII is a professional recruiting and English teacher placement agency operating in New York, London, Sydney and Seoul Korea. We are providing comprehensive, knowledgeable and professional guidance to prospective ESL teachers who have the sincere desire to come to South Korea to teach English while at the same time learning about the richness and uniqueness of Korean culture and everyday life.
GLOII has the recruiting network throughout Korea directly representing a great number of Public and Private schools and able to get you the most established and reputable employers saving your valuable time and energy.
Our services are being offered free of charge for teachers.
GLOII Job Consulting – GLOII.com
Contact Channels >>> gloii.com/contact-us