To Apply visit this link: http://cips.io/8cc00a
Location: Datong city
School type: training school
Working hours: 35hours/week, Wed-Sun
Students from 3-12
We are looking for candidates that:
1. Native speaker
2. Hold a Master Degree in any major
3. Ideally have previous teaching experience but not required
4. TEFL, TESOL, CELTA related teaching certificate optional but encouraged
– Be Interested in Chinese culture and love teaching
– Be serious about coming to China and about taking on a teaching assignment
– Excellent verbal communication skills and high level of flexibility
– Dedicated, culturally flexibility, good organizati on skills and respectful
– Loyal, creative, enthusiast ic and professional
– Must be in good health
– No criminal record
– Eligible candidates are requ ired to do a demo teaching video or self-introduction Video
– Basic salary 9,000 RMB/month – 12,000 RMB/month plus Bonus for extra classes taught: 1,000 – 2,000 RMB approximately ($150 – $300 USD)/month
– An academic year Completion B onus: 3,000 – 6,000 RMB or approximately
($450 – $900 USD)
– Airport pick up, welcome din ner, free lodge upon arrival
– Free housing/living allowance at placed school, free lunch (public school ) on week weekday
– Part-time job supported if necessary
– Flight ticket allowance at the contract year-end 3,000-5000 RMB
– Referral & recommendation commission 2,000 RMB
– Free Chinese classes weekly i f need
– Visa Documentation & Pre-departure Guide
– Setting up other necessitie s
Create an Unrivaled Educatio n Experience
• Classroom: Create learning spaces that support and enhance curriculum acti vities.
• Teaching: Teach lessons in a way that meets each chil d’s unique learning style.
• Care: Meet physical and emotional needs of each child and provide an atmosph ere that makes students and fami lies feel valued.
• Organization: Keep classroom supplies, daily records and child i nformation organized.
• Assessments: Complete student assessments using classroom observations. Actively participate in parent conferences with the Lead Teacher or Center Director.
• Best Practices: Incorporate early childhood educational best practices learned through formal education, job training, and experience. Share your own knowledge with Assistant Teachers.
• Technology: Learn to use the technology and systems needed for your job, and be willing to learn new programs, applications, systems, or devices as things change.
Please contact us for more details
Salary: 9000 CNY to 12000 CNY Monthly
Contract type: Part time
Work visa provided: Yes
Work Location: Datong
– Teaching experience
– Degree in any field
– Passport holders
To apply visit this link: